The Crystal Health Spa’s Himalayan Salt Room is one of Saldanha Bay’s gems and today I’ll share with you my experiences.Continue reading The Crystal Health Spa’s Himalayan Salt Room
Hey everyone – today I share my top 4 crystals for Mercury Retrograde support. I’m aware that Mercury Retrograde is almost finished but you can still turn to this post and crystals suggestion for support if needed. Retrograde can hit hard when it has the time.
What I know about Retrograde
Mercury Retrograde lasts for 3 weeks with usually the middle week being the most intense when Mercury is direct. Now, I’m not into astrology so I’m only sharing the little bit I go according to.
Mercury Retrograde is known for the following:
- to effect technology and communications,
- as a time to not sign into any agreements/contracts and
- for making a lot of people edgy/triggered and just feel that they’re taking on strain.
The thing that Mercury in retrograde has taught me personally is to slow down. Things fall apart because you are so busy keeping things together when you need to slow the fuck down. I do agree that the planets cannot effect your freewill and choices. When you know a little bit, it does allow you to step back and fall into balance because you’re complementing the drive with reflection.
Crystals for Mercury Retrograde Support
A lot of people ask what are the best crystals to use and while I do believe this can change each time depending again, on Astrology, I’ll share what works for me and why.
- Black Tourmaline is the first and only crystal I usually recommend to work with because it’s such a strong grounder. Everything is so chaotic during Mercury Retrograde. People are running around more crazier than usual so I find being grounded helps me move better through this time. Being grounded during Retrograde DOES help. It can even help you with tech issues because it can transmute EMF but it’s not going to solve shit should you PC or phone blow up.
- Blue crystals like Blue Kyanite to help with communication. We tend to blurt things out without being mindful due to being EASILY triggered during retrograde. Hold the blue crystal before you talk.
- Rainbow Fluorite is another great one, especially if you’re a little scattered and need focus. Rub your third eye, or be like me and just rub your whole head with it while taking a few breaths to catch up.
- Rose Quartz is an unconventional recommendation for Mercury Retrograde. If you work online, in social media like I do, Rose Quartz helps A LOT! You need to have extra compassion and patience so you can step back and realise that the other person may be triggered or needs space to vent. It’s also great when you need to be compassionate with yourself and not take things so personally!
What crystals for Mercury Retrograde do you like to use? Share with me how this planet effects you if at all.
Hi everyone – today I’m sharing my Rebecca Campbell Rise Sister Rise review. It’s a beautiful, feminine book that I think many of you will enjoy and resonate with, as I did.Continue reading Rebecca Campbell Rise Sister Rise review
Today I share Krista Mitchell’s Crystal Reiki review with you guys! I recently had the privilege to read Krista’s latest book and in short, let me share that it’s awesome!Continue reading Krista Mitchell’s Crystal Reiki review
Today I share my top crystals for the new year of 2019, because it’s here folks! 2019 is approaching quickly!Continue reading Top Crystals for the New Year 2019
Oo today is a good day because I am sharing with you The Papery Stationery WOW Diary Review. Yes I know it’s nothing crystal like BUT it’s a mindful and intentional diary fit for any woman looking to be more of that.Continue reading The Papery Stationery WOW Diary Review
Today I am sharing my how to communicate with Spirit Guides. Communicating with your Spirit Guides doesn’t have to be a challenge and you probably have been doing it unaware for quite some time.
I’m going to try keep these tips short and to the point, especially since there is SO much to say about this topic. There is probably a ton I haven’t even thought of which should be included, like Guided Meditations for Spirit Guides on YouTube. However, I hope this post will give you the oomf to get started.
How to Communicate with Spirit Guides: Foundation Blocks
- Protection. Protecting your energy is something you should be doing on the daily, each morning. Visualise yourself in a protection bubble and that anything not for your highest good bounces off that bubble. Hold that image and intention strongly until you can feel it.
- Intention. Set the intention to connect with beings connected to you in UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! Please don’t ever go into a meditation all willy nilly. Be specific with what you are trying to achieve, as with anything.
- Love. Come from a place of love and your heart space. Please don’t sit down in meditation and expect things to happen or guides to just start blurting guidance. They are there to support you, so be respectful.
How to Communicate with Spirit Guides: Tips & Guidelines
Make the Time
If you want to know how to communicate with spirit guides then the biggest challenge you’ll face is making the time. You have to make the time to practice and work with your guides on a regular basis. It works best if you set a date and time to do this. For me, I like to meditate every 3rd day or so for 15-20 minutes to chat with my guides. You may be someone who does this once a week for a MUCH longer period. There is no right or wrong to it.
Make the time special. If you like working with crystals then get them out, light a candle or incense and make the space/time your own.
Practice and Patience
Jip, you have to practice, practice, practice. The reason why you practice is because:
- You may experience nothing the first time so you keep at it.
- Once you have that connection, you keep working on it. You FORM a relationship with your guide. Not hey, where’s my guidance, bye, see you when I’m in the mood next month.
Take Note of Everything
You have 6 main senses so learn to take note of all of them. Write down anything and everything you experience, feel, see (in your mind’s eye), hear, taste, smell and just get an inner knowing about. Eventually you’ll start to see some sort of pattern. The seemingly insignificant details can make sense weeks or months from now. WRITE.IT.DOWN!
Don’t be like me and not write it down, then you can’t remember to connect the dots.
I cannot tell you how many times I’ve gotten inspiration or one small idea and I didn’t write it down. A few weeks later, I get another nudge and now my picture is incomplete. This is happening more and more regularly just after I wake up, so I’m learning too!
Read and Research
Read about Spirit Guides, especially the different ones. Whatever you’re really into right now, read up about it. If you know nothing about guides, go and read about the different kinds and any that stand out to you, research more about. The internet is filled with information and once you find a guide tribe you resonate with, you’ll find people who teach that. Follow them, ask questions, do a reading with them or a short course.
Books I can recommend:
Full Disclosure: This post does contain affiliate links and I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on a link.
Angels: How to see, hear and feel your Angels by Kyle Gray – I read this not too long ago and it was super enjoyable. I’m a huge Kyle Gray fan and his books are such easy reads. This one dives into a short history of angels and offers you a few exercises you can do on your own to connect with them. Get it on Amazon or Loot (South Africa)
Mediumship Made Easy by Gordon Smith – This is one I am currently busy with. It’s also one highly recommended by my teacher Yamile Yemoonyah and that’s why I’m sharing it. Get it on Amazon or Loot (South Africa)
Experiment and Be Open
The last thing I want to share is to experiment and be open.
We all communicate with guides differently and experience them differently so if you’ve tried someone’s suggestion and it doesn’t work for you, try something else.
Be open because you know what, your guides can communicate with you in SO many different ways at different times. Some ways your guides can communicate with you:
- Oracle Cards and/or pictures.
- Lines in books or movies.
- While you’re on a walk, on the treadmill or in the gym.
- Repetitive numbers.
- Seeing the same thing continuously, like the same crystal over and over for weeks.
- Talking to a friend.
- Songs stuck in your head.
Messages can come from anywhere, anyone and at anytime so pay attention. Eventually you will learn what ways work for you and what doesn’t really. Remember that your Spirit Guides are always with you; through laughs, tears and boring moments. Say hi, thank them and talk to them.
Leave me a comment if you’re going to practice communicating with your spirit guides? What are YOUR top tips for how to communicate with spirit guides?