Dealing with the loss of a loved one is never easy.
There’s no appropriate or easier way to grieve as we all grieve in different ways and no one should tell you how to deal with this. There is also no appropriate length of time to keep grieving because let’s face it, it’s hard to adjust to a world without that loved one so you take as long as you need.
You can make a mojo bag or keep a few of these stones with you for extra support during this hard time. Sometimes the right words are difficult to find so when they fail, I love to turn to crystals for support and a good reminder.
Allow me to share with you my top choices and if you didn’t feel like reading, don’t forget the video at the end of the post 😉
Here are my top 5 crystals for support during grief:
1. I intuitively chose Golden Tiger’s Eye because it is a feel-good stone and reminds us of the light in darker times.
2. Spirit Quartz (also known as fairy quartz, cactus quartz) is another one I chose intuitively because it gently lifts your spirits. It can comfort those who are left behind when someone passes.
3. Rose Quartz is one that is recommended by many crystal fans onlines because it is good for the heart. It encourages forgiveness of self especially if things didn’t end in a good way and it also promotes patience and love during difficult times.
4. Apache Tear is recommended by both Judy Hall and Hibiscus Moon
It is good for emotional balance, helping you to shed your tears and provide comfort during grief period.
5. Smokey Quartz is also recommended by Hibiscus Moon because of its awesome ability to absorb negative emotions and transmute them into something positive while also grounding so you don’t have to drift off into wondering what if.
What crystals have helped you during grieving periods?
You can watch this video directly on YouTube.
4 thoughts on “Crystals for Grief”