Are higher grade crystals more powerful than lower grade crystals? This is something that many people wonder especially when there are so many crystals to choose from. This is the first question I’m tackling in my “What’s Better?” Series!Continue reading Are Higher Grade Crystals More Powerful than Lower Grade ones?
The Crystal Health Spa’s Himalayan Salt Room is one of Saldanha Bay’s gems and today I’ll share with you my experiences.Continue reading The Crystal Health Spa’s Himalayan Salt Room
Hey everyone – today I share my top 4 crystals for Mercury Retrograde support. I’m aware that Mercury Retrograde is almost finished but you can still turn to this post and crystals suggestion for support if needed. Retrograde can hit hard when it has the time.
What I know about Retrograde
Mercury Retrograde lasts for 3 weeks with usually the middle week being the most intense when Mercury is direct. Now, I’m not into astrology so I’m only sharing the little bit I go according to.
Mercury Retrograde is known for the following:
- to effect technology and communications,
- as a time to not sign into any agreements/contracts and
- for making a lot of people edgy/triggered and just feel that they’re taking on strain.
The thing that Mercury in retrograde has taught me personally is to slow down. Things fall apart because you are so busy keeping things together when you need to slow the fuck down. I do agree that the planets cannot effect your freewill and choices. When you know a little bit, it does allow you to step back and fall into balance because you’re complementing the drive with reflection.
Crystals for Mercury Retrograde Support
A lot of people ask what are the best crystals to use and while I do believe this can change each time depending again, on Astrology, I’ll share what works for me and why.
- Black Tourmaline is the first and only crystal I usually recommend to work with because it’s such a strong grounder. Everything is so chaotic during Mercury Retrograde. People are running around more crazier than usual so I find being grounded helps me move better through this time. Being grounded during Retrograde DOES help. It can even help you with tech issues because it can transmute EMF but it’s not going to solve shit should you PC or phone blow up.
- Blue crystals like Blue Kyanite to help with communication. We tend to blurt things out without being mindful due to being EASILY triggered during retrograde. Hold the blue crystal before you talk.
- Rainbow Fluorite is another great one, especially if you’re a little scattered and need focus. Rub your third eye, or be like me and just rub your whole head with it while taking a few breaths to catch up.
- Rose Quartz is an unconventional recommendation for Mercury Retrograde. If you work online, in social media like I do, Rose Quartz helps A LOT! You need to have extra compassion and patience so you can step back and realise that the other person may be triggered or needs space to vent. It’s also great when you need to be compassionate with yourself and not take things so personally!
What crystals for Mercury Retrograde do you like to use? Share with me how this planet effects you if at all.
Today I share my top crystals for the new year of 2019, because it’s here folks! 2019 is approaching quickly!Continue reading Top Crystals for the New Year 2019
Today I am talking about Lepidolite, the crystal that most recommend to those struggling with anxiety. Lepidolite can help to remind you that the stress ain’t worth YOU!
We spend so much time worrying and stressing that we forget how it effects us. We are wound up so tight because we are stressed out to the max. It’s easy to SAY stress less when our days are JAM PACKED without space to breathe. We can forget to breathe and destress more.
Lepidolite is known to be a great comforter when you are overwhelmed. It has a wonderful calming vibration. I like to think that it can help you kick stress and anxiety in the butt! Take 5 minutes, rub your Lepidolite while breathing DEEPLY, then go and do something that doesn’t stress you out.
Did you know that Lepidolite can be helpful during death/dying transitions? I did not and how beautiful is that! This is like a crystal BFF during any sort of shit you face!
If you LOVE Lepidolite, leave a comment telling me what makes it special to you.
My Top 5 Gifts for Crystal Lovers aka your friend or family member who is super woo woo and into crystals.
Crystals have taken over and almost everyone is rocking the rocks these days. I’ve got you covered with my crystal gift guide if you’re not into rocks yourself. The rock lover in your life will appreciate these more than the rock in your driveway that stabbed your foot.
Top 5 Gifts for Crystal Lovers
Rose Quartz because everyone on this planet can do with a little more love, attention and generosity. Rose Quartz embodies that and while Clear Quarts is the one crystal that fits all, I believe that applies to Rose Quartz even more! I think a Rose Quartz heart is one of the cutest gifts you can get someone.
Clear Quartz because it’s the one-size-fits-all crystal of course! A Clear Quartz Pendant is another perfect gift in my opinion. Who doesn’t love a beautiful piece of jewelry! You just CANNOT go wrong with this crystal, ever, for anyone!
Sunstone because who doesn’t want some extra sunshine in their life? This is one of those feel-good stones that is perfect for everyone! It’s also a great addition to remind us of the sunshine especially with the cold days lingering! Sunstone is a great one to carry in your pocket so that you are in that warm bubble on the regular.
Hematite to ground any stressful energy and remind us that we need to also be present and ENJOY the holiday. With the upcoming holidays, the last thing we want to think about is the list of things we need to do or haven’t done YET. Don’t let that list rob you of special moments happening right now.
Lepidolite is the last one on my list for it’s anti-anxiety properties. The holiday time can be an anxious time for a lot of people. If there is someone in your life that gets a lil anxious or is challenged during this time, give them a hug AND some lepidolite. It may help them more than you know!
Share with me know what rocks you’re getting your bestie this Christmas?