Buying Crystals Online can be daunting but it doesn’t have to be. Allow me to share my favourite stores with you as well as some tips for buying online!
Buying Crystals Online in South Africa
Gaia Crystals based in Langebaan, Western Cape. Check them out on Instagram or Facebook to order. Sara, the owner, has taught me so much and continues to do so every time I see her. It’s a blessing to have her stop nearby.
Rare Earth Crystals based in Durban, KZN. Nicole is the owner and she’s not only lovely but always helpful. Check them out on Facebook, Instagram or visit her website (you won’t regret it). This is one of my go-to online shops if I cannot find something locally.
Terra Gems and Crystals based in Durban that sells amazing crystals. Justin, Brigitte and Shadryn make up Team Terra and you won’t regret supporting this friendly team! Visit their Facebook Page and support them! Team Terra is my second go-to online shop in South Africa.
Soul + Space magickally based in Cape Town and run by Mika. She has ritual items for the modern day wizard or witch, and your sacred space. She also stocks Palo Santo as well as Palo Santo soy wax candles. Visit her Instagram or email her to place orders.
Highbrations888 is based on Instagram and situated in Cape Town. Waldo sells the most incredible specimen you will ever see or own. He mostly has natural/raw pieces on offer.
Bella’s Handmade Treasures based in Cape Town and Natasha has all your crystal needs covered, whatever you’re looking for. Visit her on Facebook or her website.
Peace Love Meditate based Cape Town and is a family run business. Visit her website. After months of searching, her store was the only place I was able to find Indigo Gabbro for the Indigo Gabbro Mandala.
Buying Crystals Online: Worldwide
HealingCrystals.com based in the USA and ships worldwide. Healing Crystals probably has what you’re looking for and then some more. They have an immensely huge catalogue of crystals, minerals, accessories and more. If you’d like 10% off your order, click here to their Website (affiliate link / I earn some credit to use in their store).
Mimosa Books and Gifts based in the USA and ships worldwide. Owned by one of my teachers, Ashley Leavy. Not only do they have crystals, but you can find lovely items to complement your practice and rituals such as statues, candles, herbs, etc. Visit their website.
5 Tips for Buying Crystals Online:
- Check the reviews and visit their social media. You’ll quickly see which places LOVES their rocks and their customers even more. Great companies are friendly, helpful and want to help you pick the right crystal for YOU!
- Go with what attracts you ALWAYS because that is what you need right now. Trust your intuition and read up on that stone, you’ll most likely find something that you resonate with.
- Don’t rush and buy everything. Add it to a wishlist if there’s one, or note it down and take your time to decide. This helps you to discern what you’re adding because it’s pretty and which you are actually attracted to. What is meant for you will stick in your brain and stay on your mind.
- If the store has photos of a group of stones and you’re attracted to that specific type, message the store to ask if they can send you a photo of a few of those stones to choose one. Most stores are really accommodating and will help you choose. If they’re unable or you’re too shy to ask, HOLD THE INTENTION that the right one will be sent to you. It sounds crazy, trust me, it works!
- Once you receive your crystal/s, be sure to cleanse it and then start working with your crystals mindfully and with intention!
Also published on Medium.
4 thoughts on “Buying Crystals Online”