About the Chakra Mandala Coloring Page Bundle
I started the Chakra Mandala project because I felt the nudge to draw the chakras and this is the Chakra Mandala Coloring Page Bundle. You can view the individual Mandala Coloring Pages here: Chakra Mandalas
I’m not really sure why I started the project. I remember being in the shower when the idea came to me. I then got the opportunity to create these FOR someone but the exchange wasn’t fair so I decided to do them on my own anyway.
“Chakra” is a Sanskrit word which means “wheel”. Where two or more channels of energy cross in the body, a Chakra exists. The Chakras are like satellites and they are continually sending and receiving information from the outside world (and ourselves). They are always moving in and out balance (this is normal) and it’s up to us to bring them back into balance, when they’re off. Having your Chakras in better balance helps you be the best version of yourself for yourself and the world. It also means you’re in better balance mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
This Chakra Mandala Coloring Page Bundle includes ALL 7 Chakra Mandalas that I drew, along with their guide pages and journal prompts. Click here for the individual Chakra Mandalas.
Complementary Crystals for the Mandalas
Here is a breakdown of the complementary crystals I chose and worked with while drawing the Chakra Mandalas:
- Root Chakra – Black Tourmaline, Red Jasper and Petrified Wood.
- Sacral Chakra – Carnelian as well as Blue Chalcedony and Larimar (especially to bring balance).
- Solar Plexus Chakra – Citrine and Yellow Calcite.
- Heart Chakra – Rose Quartz and Green Calcite.
- Throat Chakra – Aqua Aura, Sodalite and Blue Chalcedony.
- Third Eye Chakra – Amethyst, Labradorite and Moldavite.
- Crown Chakra – Clear Quartz.
These are crystal suggestions that you can use to complement your work with your Chakra Mandalas and they’re for more for energizing the Chakra, especially if you feel it is deficient in energy. You’re welcome to use any other crystals that you’re drawn to for your Chakra work.
NO CRYSTALS ARE INCLUDED!
Ideas for use
- Color them in with colors associated with the Chakras or any colour you are intuitively drawn to. If you go with intuitively chosen colors, after you finish your coloring, take a look at what the colors mean to you and how that may relate to your Chakra.
- Use as a template for crystal grids to complement your Chakras and bring more balance or energy to them..
- Use in meditation for Chakra healing, balance and awareness.
- Have framed to decorate your sacred space.
More about Coloring
Coloring is a great way to meditate and connect with yourself. If one of my mandalas speak to you, there may be a reason so grab your coloring tools and connect with yourself while you create something pretty. I have created my mandala coloring pages with a unique message so not only is it fun to color, but the message is much like an oracle card.
More about the Digital Downloads
This Instant Digital Download includes a high resolution .pdf coloring page of an individual drawing for coloring and artwork purposes. My watermark will not be visible on the downloaded file. This listing is for an instant download, no crystals are included and no print will be mailed.
- 7x A4 mandala print (.pdf document) ready for you to print and use.
- 7x Chakra guide page AND journal prompt sets.
My designs are for your personal enjoyment and use only. Please do not redistribute them. All images are under copyright protection. Do not reproduce or duplicate images without permission. No refunds on Digital Downloads. If there is a problem, please email me and I shall do my best to help you!