Today I am sharing Healing Crystals an A-Z Guide book review. I am purely reviewing this because I wanted to share with you some of my go-to crystal books. I am also privileged to be able to give away a copy of this eBook because I work for Healing Crystals.
*Full Disclosure – this is not a sponsored post. I work for Healing Crystals and my views expressed are my own. I have not received compensation for this post but I have been permitted to give away one eBook.*
What is Healing Crystals an A-Z Guide about?
In a nutshell: Healing Crystals an A-Z Guide, is a metaphysical directory by Healing Crystals. It is PACKED with crystal information for over 300 crystals. I’m not even joking about this.
The layout of information is easy to read, short, to the point and follows this format:
- Crystal name, photo, keywords
- A short write-up about the crystal
- Primary and secondary chakras associated with the crystal
- The crystal system it belongs to
- The chemical composition of the crystal
- Astrological sign/s related to the crystal
- Numerical vibration
- Moh’s hardness scale indicator
- Colours of the crystal
- Pronunciation which I find handy for those hard to pronounce crystals,
- Mineral class
- Common conditions associated with spirituality, emotional and physical
What I love about this eBook:
I love this eBook’s clickable index. Now I know that’s a strange thing to love about a book BUT I have a good reason. With a paperback, you have to go to the index, locate the item and then turn to the page. With this eBook, I select my chosen crystal and I’m IMMEDIATELY directed to the information. Convenient and time saving! There are A LOT OF crystals listed and being able to do this easily, is incredibly helpful.
Each crystal has associated keywords and I absolutely love that. The associated keywords gives you a basic idea of what the crystal is about. I find this handy because when someone asks about a crystal, I tend to list keywords instead of an essay. It’s a good starting point for learning about your crystal.
There are two things that make this eBook unique which can help you form a deeper relationship with yourself as well as your crystal:
- A Crystal Affirmation: If you weren’t good with crystal affirmations, you now have one that you can use with your crystal. It serves as a good reminder to shift your mindset and something you can recall in order to brighten your day. Imagine the effect of saying this affirmation to yourself every morning and evening.
- Many of the crystals have a question: It wasn’t until I started working through the eBook that I understood the relevance of these questions and realized how thought-provoking they were. It raises your self-awareness.
What I don’t like about it:
I didn’t really like that the book is only available in PDF format because PDFs are a pain in the buttocks to read on a Kindle eReader. When it comes to PDF documents, I prefer to use my tablet.
I’m glad to report that Healing Crystals is working on offering other formats specifically for eReaders in the near future!
Purchasing Healing Crystals an A-Z Guide:
If you don’t want to struggle with finding crystal information from a reputable source, then get this eBook!
You can purchase it directly from Healing Crystals and if you use this coupon code “siobhan10” you get 10% off your order.
If you enjoyed this Healing Crystals an A-Z Guide book review and would like to win a copy, join the discussion on my blog. Leave a comment below and tell me what crystal you are working with or would like to work with.
This is open internationally and you’ll need to have an email address 😉
The winner will be announced via blog post on the 13 March 2018.
Also published on Medium.