The Oracle Mandala Coloring Page Abundance is inspired by the small abundance mandala I drew years ago and keep on my desk.
Stepping into the Vibration of Abundance and Prosperity
When it comes to abundance and prosperity, the first thing that most people think of is money, but remember that it can extend to all areas of your life.
I created this Oracle Mandala Coloring Page Abundance specifically for money and helping you to step into the vibration of improving your relationship with money.
Questions to ponder upon when it comes to your relationship with money:
- How do I feel about my own money and what I earn?
- Imagine the ideal situation earning the ideal amount: how does it feel? Do you deserve it? If not, why? Sometimes what holds us back is that we feel we don’t deserve more or the number is too large for us at the time. Don’t be fearful to break down that ideal amount and work up the confidence to hit those marks up to the ideal goal.
- What stories was I told as a child or when I was younger about money? Examples: the only way to make money is to work hard and if I don’t work all the time, I’ll remain poor.
- How do I talk about money? Example: that’s too expensive, I wish I could buy that, when I’m rich then I’ll buy this, I’m broke right now.
- Do I treat yourself and buy one thing I truly want or am I last on the list to treat myself? How do I feel when I buy yourself something? Guilty? Shameful? Regretful? Why could that be?
- Do I make time to clean my wallet or is it a stash pile for old receipts, cards and more?
- How do I feel when you take a look at my bank account? When last did I say thank you to my money for entering my life?
These are great prompts to start bringing awareness to your relationship with and stories around money. Greater awareness means that you can begin to make changes where necessary.
One book that helped me take a deeper look at my own money stories and understand my relationship with it better is Unleash Your Inner Money Babe by Kathrin Zenkina (Amazon Link & South African Loot Link). It’s a money manifesting workbook and a great place to start.
Crystals for the Oracle Mandala Coloring Page – Abundance
For this mandala I had out Golden Tiger Eye and Citrine, both natural and heat treated to complement the drawing. Both of these two crystals are perfect crystals for abundance and prosperity.
Golden Tiger Eye has always been an abundant and prosperous stone for me. My late grandmother always said that if you kept a piece in your wallet/purse, you’d never be without money.
Citrine on its own is also linked to abundance and prosperity. Heat Treated Citrine can help you visualise what you are drawing into your life (a raise, new job/opportunity/experience) and Natural Citrine can help you step into the energy to take aligned action for your goals.
Other crystals which are linked to abundance and prosperity: Ruby, Green Aventurine (especially for expansion), Emerald and Peridot.
What are Oracle Mandalas
I created my oracle mandalas because every time I drew a mandala, there was an affirmation that came along with it. That is how the Oracle Mandalas came into creation. Oracle mandalas speak to your soul and heart because they can offer some guidance while you get creative and involved during coloring. Oracle Mandalas can also give you a focus for while your coloring.
How to use Oracle Mandalas
Meditation with or without Crystals: If you have the specific crystal/s suggest for the mandala, energetically clear or cleanse it. Alternatively, use any crystal that speaks to YOU when you look at this mandala. Once you have your stone, meditate with your mandala and stone for 10-15 minutes. Journal about what the energy and the affirmation has to share with you. You can also meditate with just your mandala page. Crystals are optional.
Coloring: After your meditation, and with your printed copy of the mandala, begin to color. You can use any colours you wish and don’t overthink which colour to use. Just color! You can be very intentional and use similar shades of the featured crystal or you can choose your colors intuitively. Once you’re done, witness and notice if there was anything that comes up for you while you were coloring. Journal it.
Decoration: You can print your mandala in a smaller size (A5) and display it in your sacred space or upon your altar. Sit with that energy from time to time and journal about anything you may feel, sense or receive a knowing about.
Crystal Grid: Another way to use these mandalas with crystals, is to create a crystal grid with the printed mandala and any crystals you’re intuitively drawn to that support, amplify or complement the energy.
More about Coloring
This Instant Digital Download includes a high resolution .pdf coloring page of an individual drawing for coloring and artwork purposes. My watermark will not be visible on the downloaded file. This listing won’t be mailed to you, no crystals are included as it is an instant download.
- 1x A4 print (.pdf document) ready for you to print and use.
My designs are for your personal enjoyment and use only. Please do not redistribute them. All images are under copyright protection. Do not reproduce or duplicate images without permission. No refunds on Digital Downloads. If there is a problem, please email me and I shall do my best to help you!