The Crystal Mandala Watercolor Kunzite forms part of the Crystal Mandala Series that I was inspired to work upon. However, these are slightly different because they feature some watercolor art.
Crystal Mandala Watercolor – Kunzite
I worked with Kunzite during the month of love (February) and I expected it to teach me more about love, but crystals rarely work how we expect them to. During the month, I found myself between a rock and hard place where I was hating where I was, but couldn’t do more to change it. That’s when Kunzite said to me to stand on the outside of this experience, look at it and accept it for what it is.
Kunzite brought the message of: “I find acceptance for where I am right now.”
I had to find it in myself to find acceptance for this darkness even though it was driving me mad. Sometimes things look and feel a certain way to us. We feel like if we did more or other things, then things would change; but sometimes it’s not us. A spade is a spade and no matter how many flowers you dress it up as, it won’t be a diamond. Ultimately, the only thing you can control is yourself and you have to surrender. Change will come soon enough.
Kunzite is said to:
- Help those focused on the outside of everything happening around them, to look inside.
- Release energy blocks, dispel negative energy and remove baggage.
- Bring in divine, unconditional love and supports loving thought and action.
- Center, balance and bring a deep peace.
- Encourage self-love, humility and tolerance.
- Support healing heartaches (and I believe this doesn’t need to be relationship heartache, it can be whatever aches your heart)
My gorgeous, sweet tumbled Kunzite is from Rare Earth Crystals based in Durban North. Currently (March 2022) she doesn’t have stock of tumbles, but pop her a message if you cannot find it on the website. Nicole rocks!
Mandala Tip: print this mandala and keep it nearby while you do some free association writing about anything you’re struggling to come to acceptance with or situations you find yourself repeating. Simply write it all out without thinking for 20-30 minutes, or until you feel you have nothing more to give. Once done, burn your writing. Let it go and surrender it to the Universe. Afterwards, colour your mandala in with your favorite colours or fold it up to return to when you need support with acceptance again.
What the Crystal Mandalas Are About & How to Use Them
The Mandalas in the Crystal Mandala series are different from any of my previous Mandalas. The featured the crystal I used while channeling for the mandala. The watercolors are also from the colours of the crystal itself.
How to use the Crystal Mandalas
- If you have an actual stone of the specific crystal featured in one of these mandalas, grab it, energetically clear or cleanse it and meditate with it for 10-15 minutes. Take notice of what comes up for you and journal about it afterwards. Glue your mandala in your journal if you’d like.
- Print a smaller sized mandala and use it in your sacred space or place it upon your altar. Keeping the mandala in your space reminds you of the energy you are calling into your life and on your journey. It can keep you inspired, motivated and on track.
- Use it to create a crystal grid with or without corresponding crystals.
More about Coloring
This Instant Digital Download includes a high resolution .pdf coloring page of an individual drawing for coloring and artwork purposes. My watermark will not be visible on the downloaded file. This listing is an instant download, no crystals are included and no print is mailed.
- 1x A4 print (.pdf document) ready for you to print and use.
My designs are for your personal enjoyment and use only. Please do not redistribute them. All images are under copyright protection. Do not reproduce or duplicate images without permission. No refunds on Digital Downloads. If there is a problem, please email me and I shall do my best to help you!