Hey everyone – today I share my top 4 crystals for Mercury Retrograde support. I’m aware that Mercury Retrograde is almost finished but you can still turn to this post and crystals suggestion for support if needed. Retrograde can hit hard when it has the time.
What I know about Retrograde
Mercury Retrograde lasts for 3 weeks with usually the middle week being the most intense when Mercury is direct. Now, I’m not into astrology so I’m only sharing the little bit I go according to.
Mercury Retrograde is known for the following:
- to effect technology and communications,
- as a time to not sign into any agreements/contracts and
- for making a lot of people edgy/triggered and just feel that they’re taking on strain.
The thing that Mercury in retrograde has taught me personally is to slow down. Things fall apart because you are so busy keeping things together when you need to slow the fuck down. I do agree that the planets cannot effect your freewill and choices. When you know a little bit, it does allow you to step back and fall into balance because you’re complementing the drive with reflection.
Crystals for Mercury Retrograde Support
A lot of people ask what are the best crystals to use and while I do believe this can change each time depending again, on Astrology, I’ll share what works for me and why.
- Black Tourmaline is the first and only crystal I usually recommend to work with because it’s such a strong grounder. Everything is so chaotic during Mercury Retrograde. People are running around more crazier than usual so I find being grounded helps me move better through this time. Being grounded during Retrograde DOES help. It can even help you with tech issues because it can transmute EMF but it’s not going to solve shit should you PC or phone blow up.
- Blue crystals like Blue Kyanite to help with communication. We tend to blurt things out without being mindful due to being EASILY triggered during retrograde. Hold the blue crystal before you talk.
- Rainbow Fluorite is another great one, especially if you’re a little scattered and need focus. Rub your third eye, or be like me and just rub your whole head with it while taking a few breaths to catch up.
- Rose Quartz is an unconventional recommendation for Mercury Retrograde. If you work online, in social media like I do, Rose Quartz helps A LOT! You need to have extra compassion and patience so you can step back and realise that the other person may be triggered or needs space to vent. It’s also great when you need to be compassionate with yourself and not take things so personally!
What crystals for Mercury Retrograde do you like to use? Share with me how this planet effects you if at all.