If you love divination and want to begin connecting with your Pendulum, a Printable Pendulum Chart is a great place to start! This Yes/No Chart is perfect for beginners and those who already use a pendulum for divination on a regular basis.
The History of Pendulums and Dowsing
A pendulum can be used to answer any question and for many things such as dowsing for oil and water. Dowsing is quite natural and an ancient ability that anyone can tap into. Using pendulums for divination and dowsing can be traced back thousands of years!
Using a pendulum helps us to connect with our inner consciousness which is connected to the Source of All. It brings forth guidance and problem solving because the answers are already embedded in the subconscious. Often we get in our way and don’t trust our intuition. This is why a pendulum can be a handy tool!
A pendulum gives you an external physical representation of your natural inner knowing. – Philip Permutt, The Crystal Healer Vol. 1
Pendulum Divination can offer wisdom and guidance into our lives and using a pendulum chart can help offer more clarity on your journey.
What is a Printable Pendulum Chart & How to Use One
Simply put, it is a printable pendulum chart that allows you dowse for clarity to your questions. It features swings for Yes, No, Maybe and to Rephrase.
This specific chart works with linear swings. If you wish, you can cleanse your pendulum of any prior programming and then program your pendulum to show linear swings. You can do this by asking questions to which you know the answer would be yes or no and then move the pendulum so that it swings accordingly.
Alternatively, set your pendulum over the center and see if your pendulum will adjust accordingly. Let your pendulum guide you.
How to Use a Printable Pendulum Chart
- Print your pendulum chart. You have the option to print a black and white or color chart.
- Set your chart down on your table in your sacred space. Ground and center yourself before you begin dowsing and ensure you are not in an heightened emotional state.
- Connect with your guides and ask that any answers received be for your highest good.
- Set your pendulum over the center of the chart.
- Ask your question and give the pendulum time to swing for an answer.
Tips for Using a Pendulum Chart
- Ground and center yourself before you use your pendulum and chart. If you are feeling overly emotional, take some time to come back to yourself before dowsing.
- Be serious. Don’t ask your pendulum the same questions over and over again.
- Be mindful of how your phrase your questions.
- Ask questions that are based in the present and apply to you. Pendulum dowsing isn’t a tool to gauge the actions of others.
- Be open and don’t predict your answers. Let the pendulum do what it needs to and you simply witness.
What You Receive
This Instant Digital Download includes a high resolution .pdf page of an individual drawing for coloring and artwork purposes. My watermark will not be visible on the downloaded file. This listing is an instant download, no crystals are included or print will be sent by mail.
- 2x A4 prints (.pdf document) ready for you to print and use – one colour and one black and white.
My designs are for your personal enjoyment and use only. Please do not redistribute them. All images are under copyright protection. Do not reproduce or duplicate images without permission. No refunds on Digital Downloads. If there is a problem, please email me and I shall do my best to help you!