More about Black Moonstone:
Oh black moonstone! This stone is absolutely delicious and was one of the first stones that came to me when working with Lilith.
This stone has strength to it, and strangely an element of pleasure and sexiness as well. When I work with it, I get this sense of Victorian Gothic fashion: black lace, corsets, flowing skirts. This is often how the divine dark feminine comes across to me. It’s deeply sexual, confident, and unapologetic.
Black moonstone asks me to emerge from both the dark and light…
To emerge from the dark into the light when I’ve been hiding myself from the world and choosing to stay in the darkness. It’s time to shine my light now.
But also to walk away light and emerge into the darkness when I’ve been lessening myself and cowering to make things easier for others. This is when I need to get clear on my boundaries, not over-explain myself, communicate my needs assertively, and be more confident in myself unapologetically.
Black moonstone also has this tendency to get me into my body in one of the most pleasurable ways. I want to roll my hips and blissfully enjoy how my body can move and flow.
This is definitely a stone I’d recommend to anyone to embrace the darker side. Both the shadow self and the aspects of ourselves that we shy away from: sexiness, pleasure, unapologetic confidence, assertiveness.
Are you ready to work with Black Moonstone yet?
My black moonstone which I used to draw the crystal print with was purchased from Jade over at the lovely Peace Love Meditate store (not an affiliate link). She’s got these listed as a pebble but don’t let that fool you, these puppies fit so damn nicely in your palm, and she has smaller ones too if that’s what you prefer.
Journaling with the Black Moonstone Crystal Print
If you’ve never worked with Black Moonstone, included with its watercolor print is a crystal meditation journal page I created. It’s something super simple that allows you to track:
- The Date
- Your mood prior to starting the meditation – write down how you’re feeling.
- Insights and reflections to jot down EVERYTHING that you experienced while meditating with the stone.
- Significant symbols – this is something that I started doing which was to draw any symbols that came through. Sometimes I’d receive no downloads or words but I’d see symbols or flashes of things and I’d draw it to ponder upon.
- Mood after meditation – this gives you a good idea of how the stone makes you feel and you can come back to this after some time if you find yourself in a negative mood. Perhaps the crystal is trying to draw your attention to a trigger you’re ready to heal, integrate, or release.
How to use the crystal print:
Print it in your favorite size: A4 or A5 works best.
Stick your journal page into your journal, work with your crystal either via the print or with your stone and journal your experience. Be open to your experience and jot down EVERYTHING. All details matter.
More about the Prints:
This Instant Digital Download includes high resolution .pdf pages of an individual drawing for coloring and/or artwork purposes. My watermark will not be visible on the downloaded file. This listing is an INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no crystals/items are included and no print is mailed.
- 1x A4 print (.pdf document) ready for you to print and use with your crystal print and journal page.
You cannot resell/barter/trade/gift/transfer the digital files or printed copies to any third party. You may NOT claim the design as your own, even after alteration. And you may NOT create something with my art and sell/resell it on another website. All images are under copyright protection and all SGCrystalHealing digital prints remain the intellectual property of Siobhan Gouws. I put a lot of energy and love into my art work. Respect that. No refunds on Digital Downloads. If there is a problem, please email me and I shall do my best to help you!
* Clipboard mockup design from www.mockupscene.co.za *